There are three points to this cancellation policy:
- Once a booking for in-house INSET/training has been made, the school/organisation can cancel within 14 days without incurring any costs. An exception to this is point 3.
- After the initial 14 day period has ended, the school/organisation will be charged 50% of the cost of the training if cancellation occurs. However, if the cancellation occurs within 28 days of the date that the INSET/training is to be delivered, the cost of cancellation will be 100%.
- Regardless of the date that the INSET/training was booked, if cancellation occurs within 28 days of the date that the INSET/training is to be delivered, the cost of cancellation will be 100% of the cost of the INSET/training.
Behaviour Buddy has a cancellation policy for two reasons:
- Costs would have been incurred for the preparation of the INSET/training;
- Other schools/organisations would not have been able to have booked the now-cancelled day and therefore business may have been lost.